About the Vegetarian Recipe Club
Welcome to the Vegetarian Recipe Club! We've done a big re-furb and given it a fresh new look to give you everything you need to eat deliciously and well.
New features include
- Handy search facililties - once these are completed you can search by recipe, ingredient, dietary requirement
- Weekly Newsletter - just sign up and we will send you new recipes
- Blog - read what we're up to in our kitchens. It's where we share new ingredients, recipes and other foodie ideas with you
- Send in your own recipes - vegan, of course!
- Save your own recipes to create a handy personal resource
- Recipe cards - send to friends and family via an e-card
- Join our Facebook page
- Check out our Shop for lovely animal and planet-friendly merchandise
We've also kept some of the old stuff
- Basics - from how and what to buy to stocking a new kitchen with ingredients and basic equipment
- Health - because vegan diets are superb for promoting and maintaining optimum health!
Meet the Vegetarian Recipe Club team
Food & Cookery Coordinator
Food & Cookery Manager
Special Offer! The original VRC in handy folder form. It contains all the original recipes from the first version of the website, as well as health advice, cooking tips - on colourful wipeable pages. A snip at £15. To order, go to www.vegetarian.org.uk
Give us your email address and we'll deliver delicious animal free recipes straight to your inbox each week.
What originally started life as the VVF’s subscription-based vegetarian recipe club, has become a bound, colourful introduction to vegetarian & vegan nutrition, with an emphasis on getting your essential vits through veggies.
Curried Sweet Potato Roti With its roots in India but more likely to be...
Another lovely recipe from our own Helen Rossiter, media whizz and vegan...
Men's Extra: 50g plain tofu (38 cals)...
Mixed Berry Crumble A berry nice variation on an old favourite! You can buy...
Nutty Garlic-Stuffed Mushrooms
Can't find what you're looking for? Ask Jane, our vegan guru!
Do you have a wonderful vegetarian recipe idea?
Got a veggie cookery quandary or vegan dietary dilemma that's not answered here?
Want to know more about vegan nutrition?
Want to find out more about going veggie?
Jane@vegetarian.org.uk or call 0117 9705190.